Rop Kiplagat is an ICT entrepreneur having been a founding director of ICT companies, Flametree Systems Engineering Ltd and Computing Development Stratgies. He has been involved in ICT development actively in the former local authorities scene where they left am mark in championing ICT for revenue collection and service delivery throgh ICT. He is currently focussed in ICT solutions for maximizing revenue collection in counties, water sector and SACCO sector in kenya and champining for automation for service delivery.
ICT Solutions for government sector in Kenya County governments, water, agriculture, education and SACCOS. Active in adoption of ICT by farmer producer associations, ICT baseline surveys, ERP, GIS, Web and SMS apps. Portfolio in Coop Africa programme, International Labour Organization of the UN, 2010. Community development priority setting, focus groups and GIS survey. Kibwezi. County Council of Makueni and Development Trust Innovation Africa. 2010Established the first ever fully open source project; org), Conducted an ICT needs survey for KDSCP targeting farmer cooperatives, ICT needs and Awareness Survey for on SMS solutions for Local Authorities, water companies, agriculture and education for Flametree Systems engineering LTD, Implementing GIS solutions for Councils and water companies, pioneered ICT in Councils, Champions of Rural ICT www.flametree-systems.co.ke, Pioneered SMS development for broadcast and queries in water companies, web solutions for local authorities and water companies, Water Billing System productization, GIS. Portolio hanled including County Governemnts of Machakos, Homabay, Kwale, Kirinyaga among others,leading water service providers that include Kisumu water, Eldoret, Garissa, Nakuru, Kitui, Mombasa among others.
Specialties: Systmes Analysis and Design, Project Management (Software & Web), Budgeting, Financial Plans, Team building and strong negotiation skills
Mr Saini Barinder
A Masters Degree in Computer Science, Around 5 years of experience in Drupal Module and UI Development having executed over 20 Drupal projects.
• Result-oriented team player and innovator. Responsible for researching all new tools, technologies that can be integrated with Drupal Framework, doing Proof of Concepts and sharing the results with team.
• Visionary and self-learner with immense interest in learning and spreading open source knowledge. Have been a speaker in various universities giving seminars on Open Source Technologies to final year Computer/IT Engineering students.
• Have bold, confident and forward thinking personality who thinks out of the box, strives for process improvements and has got proven results. Am early adopter of new technologies myself on personal front.
• Working in Drupal since Drupal 5.7. Have mentored many employees/interns to improve their Drupal development skills, coding standards and overseen few community contributions back to Drupal.org
• Over 2 years strong experience in Linux Server Management, Desktop Management. Assisted System Engineer for maintaining and improving company's Linux Infrastructure. With this experience, was able to pass my RHCE exam scoring 100% in all heads.
Specialties:Drupal, Drupal UI Development, Drupal Module Development, Ruby on Rails
Mr Job Kurgat
He heads the Research and Development depatment at Company.He has the initiative to seek out business opportunities in ERP. He is a computer Science Graduate from Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology and carries an experience of 5 years in the IT Industry.With an exposure to ERP and other open source platforms in the markets, he is a key initiator of new partnerships and alignments.
Mr Monotosh Roy